We have designed a new ecosystem integrating both
NFTs and our utility token to create unique opportunities
for our players.
BAS Utility Token
The BAS utility token is an ERC20 token on the Binance Smart Chain and will be an essential holding for players to access the Battle Pass and receive rewards to upgrade their NFTs. The token is also used to mint exclusive NFT skins and is utilised as collateral to back the NFT.
The Gamester NFT collection represents the premium ecosystem pass for players as well as being an essential building block for Tribes (Player Guilds). Gamester NFTs will provide breeding discounts and be turned into passive reward farms providing players with a constant stream of reward tokens.
Ape Character NFTs
The Ape Character NFTs will be the main protagonists of our games. They are encoded with:
Randomised Traits: There is a pool of 12 traits, each ape is born
These tokens are all won progressing through the battle pass or passively farmed with the gamester NFTs with the exception of breeding pods that can be purchased from the store.
Common NFT Skins
Common skins are won via progressing through the battle pass and have no collateral to back them. These NFTs will be purely aesthetic within the games and will only be mintable via the battle pass progression. Additionally there is a seasonal rare skin unlocked late into the Battle Pass.
Exclusive NFT Skins
Exclusive skins will be released seasonally as a result of in-house artistic development or branded partnerships. These skins will be sold on the BAS store and require BAS to be minted. 10% of the BAS is paid as a fee to the developers and the other 90% is locked and acts as collateral to the NFT, which the user can destroy to recover his/her BAS tokens.
value to players
The Ecosystem has been designed to provide players with an authentic new and more equitable gaming experience with regards to asset ownership.
how it works?
The ecosystem will be accessible through a series of portals to support the games. As players participate in our games and collect/level up digital assets they can interact with them on our webapp or trade them in our marketplace.
The NFT Marketplace will support all ecosystem assets and present the on-chain metadata state of them. There is a 4% royalty on all trades.
Games will provide utility to NFTs, allowing players to customise their game strategy and aesthetic look. Players with a battle pass can level it up to unlock NFTs and reward tokens for use on the webapp and marketplace.
The Webapp will support the following features: NFT Minting Character Breeding Tribes Management Seasonal Leaderboards
a word from our CTO Dan
The ecosystem design has been the fruit of countless discussions and hours of research in order to create a compelling, new and refreshing take on legacy gaming utilising web3 assets.
We are incredibly proud to be offering the BAS community the opportunity to be part of this ecosystem and to introduce it alongside our games to the greater gaming public.
Daniel Fong, Cto @ Block Ape Scissors